Nu har vi Amazons nya succé - Kindle Paperwhite.
Världens mest avancerade läsplatta - nu med högre upplösning, touchscreen med högre kontrast och inbyggt ljus och 8 veckors batteritid.
- Patented built-in light evenly illuminates the screen to provide the perfect reading experience in all lighting conditions
- Paperwhite has 62% more pixels for unsurpassed resolution
- 25% better contrast for sharp, dark text
- Even in bright sunlight, Paperwhite delivers clear, crisp text and images with no glare
- New hand-tuned fonts - 6 font styles, 8 adjustable sizes
- 8-week battery life, even with the light on
- Holds up to 1,100 books - take your library wherever you go
- Built-in Wi-Fi lets you download books in under 60 seconds
- New Time to Read feature uses your reading speed to let you know when you'll finish your chapter
- Massive book selection. Lowest prices. Over a million titles less than $9.99
- 180,000 Kindle-exclusive titles that you won't find anywhere else, including books by best-selling authors such as Kurt Vonnegut
- Supports children's books and includes new parental controls
Our Paperwhite display offers 62% more pixels, and renders exceptionally sharp, clear text and images.
Kindle Paperwhite's screen has 25% higher contrast. Crisp, dark text against a brilliant white background makes for the perfect read.
Innovative Built-in Light
Paperwhite guides light towards the display from above instead of projecting it out at your eyes like back-lit displays, thereby reducing screen fatigue. You can adjust your screen's brightness to create a perfect reading experience in all lighting conditions, from bright sunlight to bedtime reading.
Uncompromised Battery Life
A single charge lasts up to eight weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off and the light setting at 10. Our breakthrough power management technology allows you to leave the light on at all times for the best possible contrast without sacrificing battery life.
Read in Bright Sunlight with No Glare
Kindle Paperwhite has a matte screen that reflects light like ordinary paper so you can read as easily in bright sunlight as in your living room with no glare.
Read at Night
With Kindle Paperwhite, reading in bed just got better. The patented built-in light illuminates the screen, not the entire room, so you won't disturb your partner when you can't put your book down at night.
Designed for Reading
Unlike a backlit tablet display, Kindle Paperwhite guides light towards the surface of the e-ink display from above so that the light never shines directly towards your eyes, allowing you to read comfortably without eye strain.
Perfectly Balanced Whiteness
We worked on Kindle Paperwhite for over two years to perfect the uniformity of the built-in light, flattening out a fiber optic cable into a sheet, and nanoimprinting to ensure perfectly even distribution of light. Our design uses nanoscale optical diffractive patterns to enable tight control over the direction of the light. Enjoy reading with exceptional lighting uniformity and evenly balanced whiteness across the entire display.
Your eyes adapt to the amount of light around you, so you'll prefer dimmer light when reading in a dark setting and brighter light when reading in well-lit surroundings. You can adjust the brightness of Kindle Paperwhite across a wide spectrum - from low light to full brightness - so you can read comfortably in any setting.
Because our patented technology enables fine-grain control over where the light is diffused, Kindle Paperwhite uses low-power LEDs, requiring very little power to evenly illuminate the entire screen.
Battery Life Comparison
Holds Up to 1,100 Books
You'll never have to leave your favorite titles behind. With Kindle Paperwhite, you can keep your entire library at hand wherever you go.
Kindle Paperwhite connects easily to your home Wi-Fi network or Wi-Fi hotspots on the road for quick, convenient access to books and content anywhere you can access Wi-Fi.
Free Wi-Fi at AT&T Hotspots
Enjoy free Wi-Fi access at AT&T hotspots across the U.S.
Thinner Than a Pencil
Kindle Paperwhite features a new, slimmer design. At just over third of an inch, it is thinner than a pencil.
Lighter Than a Paperback
Weighing only 7.5 ounces, Kindle Paperwhite weighs less than a typical paperback.
- Display - Amazon's 6" Paperwhite display with patented built-in light, 212 ppi, optimized font technology, 16-level gray scale
- Size - 6.7" x 4.6" x 0.36" (169 mm x 117 mm x 9.1 mm)
- Weight - 7.5 ounces (213 grams)
- System Requirements - None; fully wireless and doesn't require a computer to download content
- On-Device Storage - 2 GB internal (approximately 1.25 GB available for user content). Holds up to 1,100 books
- Cloud Storage - Free cloud storage for all Amazon content
- Battery Life - A single charge lasts up to eight weeks, based on a half hour of reading per day with wireless off and the light setting at 10. Battery life will vary based on light and wireless usage
- Charge Time - Fully charges in approximately 4 hours from a computer via USB cable
- Wi-Fi Connectivity - Supports public and private Wi-Fi networks or hotspots that use the 802.11b, 802.11g, or 802.11n standard with support for WEP, WPA and WPA2 security using password authentication or Wi-Fi Protected Setup (WPS)
- Content Formats Supported - Kindle Format 8 (AZW3), Kindle (AZW), TXT, PDF, unprotected MOBI, PRC natively; HTML, DOC, DOCX, JPEG, GIF, PNG, BMP through conversion
- Documentation - Quick Start Guide (included in box) [PDF]; Kindle Paperwhite User Guide (pre-installed on device) [PDF]. Additional information in multiple languages available online
- Warranty and Service - 1-year limited warranty and service included. Optional 2-year Extended Warranty available for U.S. customers sold separately. Use of Kindle is subject to the terms found here
- Included in the Box - Kindle Paperwhite, USB 2.0 charging cable and quick start guide
Includes Special Offers & Sponsored Screensavers
Mjukvara: Global med engelskt språk
Garanti: 1 års svensk garanti